Competition IntroductionWelcome to our Topcoder Skill Builder Competition React Native! These competitions are designed for everyone to skill up, have fun, and earn more money through Topcoder Gigs and Competitions.
. Jump-in, build your skills and as always let us know what you think and where Topcoder can continue to improve and bring competitions that are meaningful to you.
Topcoder Skill Builder Competitions
- Skill Builder Competitions will have three (3) problems (Easy, Medium, and Hard) to solve. Allowing you to submit and learn as you go. These problems will be re-launched every week for the next 6 weeks to provide you feedback, review your solutions and provide review scores. You may submit again in any of the subsequent weeks, in case you want to improve or your submission did not pass. The problem links will be updated every week on this challenge.
- As you know, we have a lot of Gig Work Opportunities offers available for you right now. We would use these competitions to match you to our Gig Work Opportunities and also provide you with a Verified Skill Badge on your Topcoder profile so you can add them to your resumes. So don’t hesitate to jump in, work on the competitions, and earn a job for yourself.
As we all know, currently the entire world is having a fierce war against the evil from the Corona planet. The Supreme Headquarters Allied Force Commander needs the first-hand battle report so that we have more chances to win the next battles. The Allied Force is recruiting react native developers from all over the world who can develop an app to showcase the battle report. As a topcoder, you are applying for this job and willing to contribute to winning the war
The technical committee of the Allied Force needs to verify your skills to ensure you are competent for this job. They prepared three problems: Easy, Medium, and Hard, which are worth 250, 500, 1000 points respectively.
It is time to showcase your React Native Skills at Topcoder! These problems are just the right place for you, and we need you to get the job and contribute to winning the war, that will be the glory of a Topcoder.
- You can use either React Native CLI or Expo CLI.
- The language must be Typescript
- Use Nodejs LTS (12.x)
- The suffix of the components should be .tsx
- We have prepared three problems: Easy, Medium, and Hard, which are worth 250, 500, 1000 points respectively. Points are based on the difficulty of the problem.
- The competitions may or may not be related to each other.
- The links to the problems/competitions are provided below.
- Each problem has one single requirement to achieve. We will judge your submission majorly based on the Requirements(70%) being fulfilled in each problem. We expect minimum Code Quality, Presentation and Performance in your submission and these carry 30% of the problems score. Check out the review scorecard for more details.
- Here is the leaderboard with individual problem score and total score across weeks is available.
- Easy: 250 Points :: Body temperature report
- Medium: 500 Points :: Corona Cases Report
- Hard: 1000 Points :: Corona Cases Report Enhancement