Meli command center is a hybrid mobile app for the iPad, iOS 7 that leverages Cordova (PhoneGap) and the Salesforce Mobile SDK. It will be retrieving most of the data via REST APIs, connecting mostly to a Salesforce Org. There are some 3rd-party APIs that will be used to pull extra data into the app.
Competition Task Overview
For this challenge, competitors need to use the specified tech stack to implement the Spaces REST APIs according to the "Spaces" section in the Apiary API documentation. The following APIs are in scope for this contest:
1. Retrieve a Single Space
2. List All Spaces
Besides the implemention of REST APIs, please write APEX unit tests to validate your code, too. You can find more info from the Salesforce's An Introduction to Apex Code Test Methods.
1. Unmanaged package to install the object model in the challenge forum.
2. Meli datacenter API Documentation, with sample input/output.
Final Submission Guidelines
- Download the included zip of Salesforce metadata from the challenge forum. You can use this with the Force.com Migration Tool to deploy the base code to your dev org.
- Reference classes/AssetService* files for desired structure/style.
- Please aim to mimic same style in your classes:
- Wrap at 80 characters
- Indent using spaces
- Tab width = 2 spaces
- Single space around operations (+, -, *, /, =)
- Single space after control statements (if, for, else)
- Opening bracket on same line, with single space before
- Upload all your source code as a zip (you can simply zip up your Eclipse or MavensMate project for convenience) and provide any documentation and/or instructions that are needed.
- An unmanaged package for installation is also required.
- A Final Documentation that covers Deploy/Install, Configuration for the solution. Please be clear and concise with any setup instructions.
- A video of your application using Jing or YouTube is recommended.