Every app begins with an idea. But how do good ideas succeed? It takes the right design methodologies, development prowess, and testing and QA expertise to put your app on the map — not to mention keep people from deleting it. The key to app adoption, engagement, and retention is in your app’s DNA, and the talent responsible for building it out.
Your ticket to winning app design and development
Our latest whitepaper, Application Design & Development: In-House? Outsource? Crowdsource? explores three distinct talent models you might consider when designing and developing your app (or revamping an existing one):
Is it more advantageous to use in-house developers? Is it more affordable to outsource talent? Can things move more quickly through crowdsourced talent? Find out all that and more in the whitepaper — complete with approximate costs for different talent models and insights to help you determine the best way forward for your unique needs. You’ll also learn:
- The core differences between in-house, outsourcing, and crowdsourcing.
- Where your in-house team’s strengths and weaknesses lie (particularly in app development).
- The main benefits and pitfalls of outsourcing.
- How crowdsourcing works and whether it can suit your app design and development needs.
- Last but not least, how to getting started with app development.
Go ahead — download our free whitepaper and see firsthand how best to bring your app idea to life.