What NOT to miss in Las Vegas!
- Bellagio Fountains. Located in front of the glamorous Bellagio Hotel and Casino, the Bellagio Fountains are a beautiful sight. These world-famous fountains shoot up to the sky with style, grace and beautiful light and music. Shows happen all day long and are free so don't forget to pass by during the spectacle.
- Eiffel Tower Replica. At 1/2 the scale of the real Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Paris Las Vegas Hotel shows off an exact reproduction. You can even ride to the top for fantastic views of the city and have dinner at their Tower Restaurant. Admission to ride is $9.00.
- Viva Las Vegas Show at the Stratosphere. This is the longest running show in Vegas with its fast pace and comedy, it's fun for everyone. This one hour show runs Monday - Saturday at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. You can buy tickets for $13.95. Here's a tip: check out the What's On magazine where you can get a free admission coupon for the show.
- The Volcano Eruption at the Mirage Hotel. Luckily enough, you'll be at the Mirage so seeing this Volcano shouldn't be too hard. This free attraction offers a flaming volcano right in front of your eyes. It runs on the hour, daily, once darkness falls.
- The Freemont Street Experience. Do you like a big TV? Then don't miss this experience. This $70 million dollar project is 50 feet above your head and stretches 1,400 feet. The lights, the sound and the picture are amazing and fun. A free must see!
- Sirens of Treasure Island. Ever wanted to see a live battle aboard a ship? This free show at Treasure Island in Siren's Cove runs four times nightly.
- Largest Golden Nugget. At the Golden Nugget Las Vegas, take a peek at the largest golden nugget in the world.
- Liberace Museum. Are you a Liberace fan? For $6.50, you can experience everything about this great pianist. Open every day except Monday.
- Gaming Classes at the Las Vegas Hilton. Free and only 30 minutes long, you can learn how to gamble with the best of them on your trip.
- Gondola Ride at the Venetian. If you don't think you'll get a chance to make it to Venice, the next best thing is to check out the Venetian Las Vegas. A gondola ride is a great way to experience the beautiful and romantic replica. The Venetian offers indoor and outdoor rides starting at $12.50 and is open every day.
- Imperial Palace Auto Collections. Check out your dream car and many others at this large collection of fine cars. Free admission, but the cars, they are a bit pricey.
- Big Shot at the Stratosphere. Only for those big adventurers who are not afraid of heights. For $8.00, experience Vegas' best thrill ride.
Check out these great links for more Las Vegas tourist information: