The command-line application provided in the challenge forum detects geologic faults in the input 3D Fault Likelihood volumes. The aim of this challenge are some fixes and performance optimizations in the existing functionality. The detailed technical requirements are provided in the challenge forum.
This is a follow-up for the recent Fault Detection in a 3D Seismic Volume
project (to get a good idea about the problem we solved you may check details of this Marathon Match
, which was the central challenge in the project). As the client starts using deliverables from that project for research purposes, the codebase needs further updates to provide additional functionality.
Detailed requirements are provided in the challenge forum, accessible after the registration.
- The current codebase.
- The detailed technical requirements.
- Programming Languages: C++
- Libraries: LibIGL, PointClouds
- This submission will use the Basic Code Challenge scorecard.
- Please review the scorecard carefully.
- Your submission will be reviewed on these requirements:
- Major: Implement all features explained in the detailed technical requirements document.
- Minor: Avoid any minor issues in your implementation.
Final Submission Guidelines
- Updated source code.
- Any notes which may help to review your submission.