Welcome to our first Rapid Development Match!! Cash Prizes for the top 10! Here is the Match Leaderboard.
Each challenge will have three (3) problems: easy, medium, and hard. Points will be allotted to each problem depending on difficulty.
Learn More Competition FAQs and Rules
Interested in writing problems for RDMs? Read More
Match Schedule and Phases
Registration Phase: September 30, 06:00 UTC-4 - October 11, 06:00 UTC-4
Submission Phase: October 09, 06:00 UTC-4 - October 11, 06:00 UTC-4
Final Testing Phase: October 11, 06:00 UTC-4 - October 14, 06:00 UTC-4
Here's the match leaderboard.
$500 - 1st
$200 - 2nd
$150 - 3rd
$100 - 4th
$100 - 5th
$50 - 6th
$25 - 7th
$25 - 8th
$25 - 9th
$25 - 10th
Fastest to Submit
$50 - Awarded to the fastest passing submission on Easy Problem
$50 - Awarded to the fastest passing submission on Medium Problem
$50 - Awarded to the fastest passing submission on Hard Problem
$50 - Code Quality Award: Awarded to the submission with the most readable refactored code with least code obfuscation and all the necessary comments to increase the readability as much as possible
$50 - Performance Award: Awarded to the submission with the fasted load time on Hard Problem
Total points awarded =
S is the number of submissions done on that particular problem.
TotalTime is the total time allocated for coding all problems in hours, and
MaxPoints is the maximum points available for that problem.
A coder submits when thirty(30) submissions have already been submitted for that particular problem. Given the fact that the total submission time is fourty-eight(48) hours, and the maximum point value for the medium problem is 500, the coder’s awarded points for the submission will be:
500*(.3 + (.7*(48^2)) / (10*(30*10+1)+(48^2)) )
301.75 points (point calculations are rounded to two decimal places)
- We will judge your submission based on the requirements being fulfilled, so as long as the requirements are met, you would be rewarded with points for that particular problem.
- Minimal code quality is expected, for the reviewer to review the submission and go through your code
- Obvious and deliberate code obfuscation will be rejected.
- Collaborating/Cheating in any way with anyone else (member or not) during a rated event is considered cheating.
- An excessive amount of unused content should be avoided.
- Code Readability is expected with necessary comments, indentation and somewhat refactored code (as much as possible)