In Topcoder, we have 4 tracks:
- Data science: Competitive Programming (Algorithm) & Marathon
- UI Design
- Development (Code)
Most of us only focus on one track. It's your time to share one hour to try a different new track, it might help you to open a new world!
This challenge is a fun challenge for Non-Design Members to learn how to use design tools and create their first design.
As this is a "Fun Challenge", the task is super easy!
In this challenge, please use Adobe XD or Sketch and create one Heart icon for us!
Tutorial to create a simple Heart icon:
- General approach: https://freebiesupply.com/blog/quick-design-tip-how-to-create-a-simple-heart-shape/
- Using Sketch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlsN7nQkly0
- This is a fun challenge. We will randomly choose 10 eligible members who submitted a valid submission as winners, each winner will receive $25.
- If you never participated in a UI Design challenge, then you are eligible. We will check your challenge history in your Topcoder profile to see if you are eligible.
- You will only need less than 1 hour to finish the requirement of this challenge, but the challenge will last 24 hours for the timezone concern.
- Submit a zip archive with a jpg/png of your icon design and your source files (xd/sketch)
Please read the challenge specification carefully and watch the forums for any questions or feedback concerning this challenge. It is important that you monitor any updates provided by the client or Studio Admins in the forums. Please post any questions you might have for the client in the forums.