The goal of this 1- Hour RUX Challenge is to create design concepts for a new mobile application - Argentina For The Win. This mobile application should provide an intuitive experience that allows users to add suggestions to help the Argentina National Football team to win the next World Cup.
We are looking for your design concepts to be very simple modern mobile design using the latest mobile design patterns and a “mobile-first” thought process.
This challenge is for TCO19 Buenos Aires Design Challenge Attendees, Argentina ONLY.
DO NOT copy the wireframes (if you do.. everyone's designs will look the same!) focus on creating your unique approach to this project and the user experience.
Entries must be your original work, and must not infringe on the copyright or licenses of others. All standard Topcoder Terms, Topcoder Policies apply to this challenge.
The goal of this challenge is to design the look and feel of an iOS mobile application that will help Messi assemble the best team to win the next World Cup through suggestions made by the users.
The Argentina National Football team needs help to assemble the best possible team to win the next World Cup. There are many experts who would like to help the team but don’t have a connection with them to share some winning thoughts that could help.
With this application, the team would receive direct suggestions from users about how to improve the team, in many different aspects such as defense, offense or strategy. The user would select a category (e.g. strategy), enter a comment, save it. It would get displayed in the application to be read by Messi, the team and federation members whenever they wish.
- The first screen should let the user know up front where she can enter the input.
- User can see a page with a cover section with the application title “Argentina For The Win”, probably a Football team background cover (up to your suggestions).
- There should be a mechanism for the user to select a category to comment on (see screen 2 in wireframes).
- User should see the latest suggestions from other members.
Notes: Based on User Story above you have 1-Hour to create the home/dashboard screen to help solve Messi’s problem.
- Up the designer. Open to suggestions.
- Font usage is up to the designer.
Submission Format Requirements:
- Screen size: Use iPhone 8 portrait view only, 750px x 1334px.
- Send your JPG/PNG image to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Submit what you have!
- Concepts! Mobile support experience!
- Clean design and approach to branding/colors
- Cleanliness of your graphics and design.
Submission & Source Files
Submit JPG/PNG for your submission files.
You do not need to submit your source for this challenge. If you are a winner you will be asked to provide your source files.
Please read the challenge specification carefully and watch the forums for any questions or feedback concerning this challenge. It is important that you monitor any updates provided by the client or Studio Admins in the forums. Please post any questions you might have for the client in the forums.