is a security analysis tool for Ethereum smart contracts. Mythril API
(source code provided in the challenge forum) exposes this functionality as a network service. In this challenge you will add authentication functionality to the API.
- Add POST /auth/user endpoint.
Input: first and last names, email address, a boolean flag specifying whether user want to subscribe for news mailing list, a string uuid of the terms of service the user agreed to.
Validation: check that first and last names are provided, email is provided, correct, and unique, terms ID has a known value.
Error: in case of validation failure, or any other problem, reply with the correct error status and message.
- Create new user record in the database. User object should have an unique UUID (don't use email as UUID);
- Generate a new API key for that user, store it with user object to the DB, and return in the API response.
- Add GET /auth/user/check endpoint.
This will get email address as input, and report whether this address is correct and unique.
- Protect existing API endpoints with API key check.
- Update tests.
- Update Postman collection and environment.
Be sure to follow the best development practices, use JSON payloads everywhere, in case of any doubts do not hesitate to ask questions in the forum.
Final Submission Guidelines
Submit Git patch for the API against the latest commit in develop