In this challenge we want you to do some refactoring of this tool, to ensure compatibility with the current Ethereum, working Dockerfile, and easy, bug-free installation for end-users:
- Remove the dependency on web3. This involves refactoring the IPC code to work without web3. The reason for doing this is that web3 forces the user of legacy Ethereum packages;
- Once web3 is removed, update eth-utils, eth-abi, and other eth-xxx packages. Test the myth tool and fix any incompatibilities with the updated packages.
- Update and test the Dockerfile.
Final Submission Guidelines
- Submit Git patch against the latest commit (75ac7c9aec2163cab18db952dd727a4134cd559f at the moment of writing) in master branch of mythril repo.
- Provide verification instructions and a brief verification video.