Topcoder Cognitive CommunityThis challenge is a part of Topcoder Cognitive Community challenge series. Along with cash prizes, you will win Cognitive points towards the Leaderboard, and the leader at the end of the challenge series wins an all expenses paid trip to TCO17.
The placement you earn in this challenges (non-F2F) will determine how many Cognitive points will be added to your total on the Leaderboard:
1-st place = 500 pts
2-nd place = 350 pts
3-rd place+ = 100 pts
If you have not already, go to http://cognitive.topcoder.com and join Topcoder Cognitive Community. In case your IBM Bluemix trial has expired, ask for trial extention promo code in the challenge forum.
Challenge ScopeIn the previous challenge we have prepared:
- Design of the Weather Sales Performance Analytics Dashboard
- Starting pack for the App (ReactJS + Redux with different bells and whistles), deployable to the IBM Bluemix.
You will find design assets and the starting pack provided in the forum.
In this challenge you will turn the design into ReactJS / Redux UI Prototype, and add it into the starting pack. Your code should follow the best practices established in the starting pack:
- Use SCSS with react-css-modules and/or react-css-themr for styling;
- Properly use Redux actions / reducers / state;
- Support server-side rendering;
- Don’t introduce lint errors;
- Unit-testing with Jest will be considered as additional beneficial functionality.
This challenge focuses on the UI look & feel. All interactions with Watson Services should be mocked for now, and will be implemented in the following challenges.
Should you have any doubts, don’t hesitate to ask in the forum!