Our last series of IBM Watson challenge we explored Tone Analyzer. This week it's time for another API "Language Translation" from IBM. Again, this is a sweepstakes challenges so each week we'll randomly pick a passing submitter and give them $250.
For this challenge we'll be using Language Translation API. IBM Language Translation service converts text input in one language into a destination language for the end user using background from domain-specifc models.
Let's use this API to convert language of this challenge description :)
Use Language Translation API to convert this challenge description to multiple language. You can get this challenge detail by calling this rest url.
- Sample app using the Language Translation.
- Get demo code from https://github.com/watson-developer-cloud/language-translation-nodejs.
- Change the above demo to add get challenge description button
- Call topcoder API to get this challenge description on click on get description button.
- Strip html tags and new line character from challenge description which you have received from rest result.
- Pass striped description to Language Translation API.
A few promo codes are available to extend your Bluemix trial. Please claim your promo code by filling up the form.
Final Submission Guidelines
For your submission, upload a zip file.
The zip file should contain a .txt file with the URL of your app on IBM Bluemix. Example: http://[TOPCODER-HANDLE]-pi-.mybluemix.net.