CloudFactor is under going an upgrade on it's authentication to Google from OpenID to OAUTH2. As part of this migration, we are going to upgrade how the application speaks to Gmail. This challenge is to provide a proof of concept using Google's new Gmail API (https://developers.google.com/gmail/) within a Marketplace App (https://developers.google.com/apps-marketplace/).
- Application must be installable as a Google Marketplace App (https://developers.google.com/apps-marketplace/).
- Application must use the Google Marketplace SDK to provide authentication to Gmail via OAuth2 Service Account: https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2ServiceAccount
- Application must interact with users Gmail account without explicit permission from the end user.
- Application should show a list of emails from a user.
- Application should show a list of messages in a thread.
- Application should show a list of attachments in a message.
- Application should be able to download an attachment from the message.
- Code should be organized in a way where it could easily be added to an existing Maven based Java Application.
- Application doesn't need a UI, the interaction can all be command line. Please document how to make each call.
- Implementation must be in Java 6.
- Maven must be used to manage dependencies