For this challenge you will deliver a simple shell script that will take a file from a ftp server and uploaded it to a document in salesforce. You can choose any language you want.
- Build a utility which will retirve the zip file(containing XML file) from FTP server every night at 10PM EST and upload it to Salesforce->Folder in Documents tab.
- File added to documents folder should be unzipped file (XML file).
- Include error log functionliaty which will check for 0 file size or if file does not exist.
Final Submission Guidelines
- Provide a package of your code.
- Provide a detailed document of your solution including details for installation and setup. Provide any details about any limitations to your solution.
- Provide a simple video of you solution in action. If English is not your first language feel free to annotate your video with text.