For this challenge you will deliver a simple shell script that will take a file from a ftp server and uploaded it to a document in salesforce. You can choose any language you want.
- Build a utility which will retirve the zip file(containing XML file) from FTP server every night at 10PM EST and upload it to Salesforce->Folder in Documents tab.
- File added to documents folder should be unzipped file (XML file).
- Include error log functionliaty which will check for 0 file size or if file does not exist.
Final Submission Guidelines
- Provide a package of your code.
- Provide a detailed document of your solution including details for installation and setup. Provide any details about any limitations to your solution.
- Provide a simple video of you solution in action. If English is not your first language feel free to annotate your video with text.
Topcoder will compensate members in accordance with the our standard payment policies, unless otherwise specified in this challenge. For information on payment policies, setting up your profile to receive payments, and general payment questions, please refer to https://help.topcoder.com/hc/en-us/articles/217482038-Payment-Policies-and-Instructions.
Reliability Rating and Bonus
For challenges that have a reliability bonus, the bonus depends on the reliability rating at the moment of registration for that project. A participant with no previous projects is considered to have no reliability rating, and therefore gets no bonus. Reliability bonus does not apply to Digital Run winnings. Since reliability rating is based on the past 15 projects, it can only have 15 discrete values.