Topcoder has started a Philanthropic journey, where the community will explore ways to use Design, Software and Data Science tools to build useful solutions in the area of Cancer and Oncology.
The objective of the project is to leverage our community member's technical skills in order to make progress in the field of Oncology.
- In this challenge, you will design badges for the “Crowd for Good” (CFG) community.
- These badges will be shown on Topcoder profiles of the winners of CFG challenges.
- Please find the Figma design of the icon outline here
- Please only use the icons present in the “Deliverables” section on the right.
- You are required to fill in the hexagonal shell with 2 icons.
- One icon will be for the winners of the Crowd for Good challenge.
- Once icon will be for the copilots running the Crowd for Good challenge.
- You are required to submit the deliverables in Figma.
- You need to also share the preview images as mentioned in the submission guidelines.
- Topcoder Crowd for Good Prize Pack (5 packs)
- A Digital certificate for the winners
- TCO Points for 5 winners (500, 400, 300, 200, 100) respectively.
Please read the challenge specification carefully and watch the forums for any questions or feedback concerning this challenge. It is important that you monitor any updates provided by the client or Studio Admins in the forums. Please post any questions you might have for the client in the forums.