December 13, 2016 Meet the New Topcoder Connect
Today we released a major update to Topcoder Connect, a web app that makes it easy for our customers to work with the Topcoder Community to turn their app ideas into beautiful UI/UX designs, clickable prototypes, MVPs, and production-ready applications. Creating a crowdsourcing project in Connect is faster than ever, and you can now collaborate with team members to define project requirements and review deliverables. Check out the video below for a quick demo. Some of the new features and capabilities you’ll notice in Topcoder Connect 2.0 include:
- New look and feel, including an updated project dashboard designed to help you keep tabs on your crowdsourcing projects
- New project creation guide that lets you create a crowdsourcing project with just a few clicks
- Multi-user support so you can invite project team members to help enter specifications or monitor the progress of your project
- Project discussions to facilitate collaboration between project team members and copilots
- Project links that make it easy for team members and copilots to find relevant documents, repositories, tools, and deliverables
Feedback from both customers and Topcoder Community members was the driving force behind many of the new features and enhancements, so please continue to share your comments and suggestions! There’s a feedback widget nested along the right side of the screen throughout Connect.
If you’re already a Topcoder customer, you can login to Connect with your existing Topcoder username. And if you’re new to Topcoder, you can create a Topcoder username and get started in Connect in less than 60 seconds. Connect guides you from creating a project to defining requirements to receiving final deliverables, and a Topcoder copilot will be with you every step of the way.
If you’re a Topcoder Community member, check out the updated Connect section in the Help Center for more information about how to work on customer projects launched through Connect. And as always, if you have questions or feedback, please let us know in the Topcoder Connect forum!