UX Product Manager APPLY
Topcoder is on a mission to become the number one platform for accessing top digital talent. The TopcoderCommunity includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
As UX Product Manager, you are passionate about simplifying the way customers access and execute with incredible digital talent and will continuously champion the voice of the customer as you own the product user experience for Topcoder’s product lines. You will help define the user experience for Topcoder products and coordinate with Product Managers to implement a best-in-class, frictionless user experience for our customers and members.
- Help define the overall strategy for UI/UX, the roadmap, and business plan to achieve a best in class User Experience
- Actively prioritize product backlog and coordinate planning with Product Managers and Designers to drive UI/UX best practices across the organization, including accessibility and usability
- Work with clients and partners to understand and address usability issues
- Help unify the user experience of currently fragmented product experiences
- Leverage the Topcoder design community to storyboard
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to execute design concepts that deliver on brand goals, business goals, and are technically feasible to implement
- Strong understanding of design processes; knowledge of what is possible and what will be hard to achieve and/or implement in a digital environment
- Expertise in producing relevant deliverables, including detailed site maps, user flows/task flows, user journeys, page flows, taxonomies/folksonomies, paths to purchase, wireframes, annotations, and prototypes that represent interaction recommendations, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS. Hands-on skills a plus.
- An online portfolio of case studies that demonstrates unfailing advocacy for the user, highlighting: e-commerce design work, mobile design work, data-driven approach, design operations, people management, and strategic thinking.
- Product usage
- Daily Active Users
- Monthly Active Users
- Revenue per customer
- Customer Member Payments
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.