Senior Director, Product Management APPLY
Topcoder is on a mission to become the number one platform for accessing top digital talent. The Topcoder Community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
As Senior DirectorofProduct Management, you are passionate about simplifying the way customers access and execute with incredible digital talent and will continuously champion the voice of the customer as you own the product vision and customer experience for Topcoder’s product lines. You will be responsible for Topcoder’s strategic product direction and collaborate between business teams (Customer, Community, Operations, Marketing) to ensure that clarity of priorities and market feedback are reflected in sprint planning.
- Drive a product-led culture centered around placing Topcoder customers at the forefront of every business decision.
- Define product lines for customers and members and the measurement/ KPI’s for both sides of the marketplace.
- Define product requirements and overall roadmaps of the business with clarity on feasibility, time, cost, and business impact.
- Determine feature requirements for each product line.
- Manage team of existing product managers and ensure alignment of these resources to the right products by capability and priority
- Work closely with the GTM team to communicate a detailed product strategy, product selling points,and product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Define product marketing strategy and work with the marketing team to manage product launches.
- Own the strategy, tactics, and metrics for your team. Understand our market position at all times and know whether our strategy needs to shift based on changes to that position.
- Ability to communicate with engineers about technical decisions.
- Significant experience as a Senior-Level Product Manager in a growth company and has built and launched a successful product at global scale
- Experience working with remote teams and in an agile development environment
- An inspirational, collaborative mindset with demonstrated success in building products that are loved by customers
- A track record of product-driven growth driven by a great end to end customer experience
- The ability to both set a vision and execute on a strategy and to roll up their sleeves and get into the details when necessary
- Solid User / Customer Experience
- Product usage
- Daily Active Users
- Monthly Active Users
- Revenue per customer
- Customer Member Payments
- Fulfillment percentage
- Platform uptime
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.