Remote Technical Project Manager – India Based APPLY
- Technical Project managers at Topcoder are a customer-focused role responsible for tackling our clients toughest software problems
- Our TPM’s execute a wide range of projects across multiple global clients — spanning UI design, code development, data science, blockchain, and other cutting-edge areas.
- As part of our expert services team, you’ll serve as a hands-on expert who helps to manage, govern and deliver software using our crowdsourcing platform.
- TPMs are the interface between stakeholders and clients, and the team here at Topcoder.
Topcoder is the largest crowdsourcing marketplace that connects businesses with hard-to-find expertise. The Topcoder Community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
- India – At this time, we’re only hiring for this role within India. However, the position is remote so you can be based anywhere within India.
- Remote Position – Topcoder has a distributed workforce — the entire team works from home/remotely. We spend a lot of time on video chat to make up for not being co-located.
This position is remote — however, it requires travel at 50% or higher to be onsite with customers. Customer facetime is a core component of Topcoder’s culture and delivery organization. We strongly believe that the flexibility of working remotely paired with customer facetime allows for the best of both worlds.
- Work with clients to establish, configure and launch programs internally that allow any business users or teams to easily and simply launch work with Topcoder.
- Take the guesswork and fumbling out of the equation by visiting clients on-site, building a rapport, and making sure that we follow up.
- Orchestrate all engagements, from kick-off to final delivery.
- Be process-driven.
- Increase revenue
- Customer success (keep customers for life)
- Drive crowdsourcing adoption & implementation
- Provide white glove treatment
- Define best practices
- Identify growth opportunities
You would be an ideal fit if you meet these qualifications:
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in the IT industry.
- 5+ years of project management experience working with customers.
- 5+ years of experience with technical implementations on customer projects.
- Experience running or participating in projects across multiple remote teams and regions globally.
- Well-versed in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- You’re organized process-driven and love documentation.
- You can help identify & sell growth opportunities.
- Able to directly work, engage, and manage customers to drive project success.
- Review, capture, and advise on project requirements with customers.
- Proven acumen to identify and deliver projects to timeline and budget.
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success and a team player attitude.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.