Remote DevOps Engineer APPLY
- DevOps Engineers at Topcoder are skilled technologists that support last-mile integration & deployment for our software delivery teams.
- As part of our delivery team, you’ll serve as a hands-on expert who helps to build, integrate, manage and deploy software built using our crowdsourcing platform.
- This role will help lead, govern & define best practices for integration and deployment both within Topcoder and externally with clients.
Topcoder is the largest crowdsourcing marketplace that connects businesses with hard-to-find expertise. The Topcoder community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
Topcoder has a distributed workforce — the entire team works from home/remotely. We spend a lot of time on video chat to make up for not being co-located.
- Help lead & define best practices for integration and deployment.
- Build, configure and maintain an automated CI/CD pipeline for our clients.
- Design custom integration and release plans.
- Directly manage the build/deploy process.
- Travel to visit clients on-site for deployment on an as-needed basis
- Work with our delivery teams on integration issues.
- Work with our delivery teams to deploy code to dev and production environments.
- Experience building & deploying applications in multiple languages & frameworks.
- You do not need to know all of the items below — but have the ability and aptitude to learn/grow on the job:
- AWS/Azure and other cloud environments
- Infrastructure as Code
- Git-based repositories such as Gitlab/Github
- with the ability to learn and apply new technologies when appropriate.
You would be an ideal fit if you meet these qualifications:
- You’re organized, process-driven and love to figure out how to deploy & integrate code
- 5+ years of DevOps engineering experience
- Experience working with multiple layers of an application stack (both front and back).
- Well versed in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Eager to learn and keep up to date with current software development trends and libraries.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success and a team player attitude.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.