Project Manager APPLY
Topcoder is the leading platform for enterprise crowdsourcing helping customers achieve their digital, innovation, and engineering goals. Leading companies—from Fortune 500 enterprises to growing organizations—use Topcoder to execute complex projects with hard-to-find skills and on-demand talent for faster speed to market. Project Managers play a critical role in building successful business relationships between Topcoder and our customers. This individual contributor role is responsible for successful project delivery with Topcoder community members. Successful project managers are customer-centric, knowledgeable “crowd consultants” who ensure customers derive maximum value from the Topcoder platform and community and are motivated to expand their usage.
Are you an expert in technical project management looking to shape and execute exciting customer projects? Do you enjoy consulting clients to develop and identify best practices and processes that lead to positive change? If so, we are looking for someone like you!
Topcoder is seeking a U.S. or India based Project Manager to support our in-region accounts. This person will work closely with our Account Executives and clients to understand their space and needs to help shape executable projects, and then see those projects through to completion.
As a Project Manager at Topcoder you will:
- Be a client facing, B2B focused leader responsible for tackling our clients toughest software problems
- Review, capture, and advise on complex project requirements with customers.
- Design and execute a wide range of projects spanning UI design, code development, Innovation, data science, blockchain, and other cutting-edge / Emerging Technology areas
- Interface with stakeholders through regular project meetings, QBRs, and onsite visits
- Be an expert in Topcoder’s delivery models and methodology, designing projects that utilize our capabilities to achieve customer success and growth
- Use creative thinking and design to build a successful delivery programs
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. or India and is primarily a remote work position that requires independent work and a high standard of communication and coordination with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of project management experience working with customers.
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations on customer projects.
- Experience running or participating in projects across multiple remote teams and regions globally.
- Well versed in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- You’re organized, process-driven and love documentation.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success and a team player attitude.
- Experience in Software Development, Coding, etc.
- Knowledge of crowdsourcing development methods
- Agile delivery experience
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.