Professional Services – Remote Program Manager APPLY
- Program managers at Topcoder are skilled consultants that help launch, grow and expand strategic crowdsourcing engagements for our clients.
- As part of our Professional Services team, you’ll serve as a hands-on expert who helps to manage, govern and deliver software using our crowdsourcing platform.
- Our consultants help provide program wide, as well as project level status reports, summaries and support.
- They serve as the interface between stakeholders and clients, and the delivery team at Topcoder.
Topcoder is the largest crowdsourcing marketplace that connects businesses with hard-to-find expertise. The Topcoder community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
- Topcoder has a distributed workforce — the entire team works from home/remotely. You’ll have to be able and willing to travel to visit clients on-site.
- Work with clients to establish, configure and launch programs internally that allow any business users or teams to easily and simply launch work with Topcoder.
- Take the guesswork and fumbling out of the equation by visiting clients on-site, building a rapport and making sure that we follow up.
- Orchestrate all engagements, from kick-off to final delivery.
- Be process driven.
- Increase revenue
- Customer success (keep customers for life)
- Drive crowdsourcing adoption & implementation
- Provide white glove treatment
- Define best practices
- Identify growth opportunities
You would be an ideal fit if you meet these qualifications:
- You’re organized, process driven and love documentation
- You can help identify & sell growth opportunities
- Open to frequent travel, 1 to 2x a month.
- Proven acumen to identify and deliver projects to timeline and budget
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success and a team player attitude.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.