Product Engineer APPLY
Topcoder is on a mission to become the number one platform for accessing top digital talent. The Topcoder Community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
As a Product Engineer, you will be in a technical, software architecture position. Your primary responsibility will focus on:
- Working with the Topcoder product team to develop new software and services supporting the product vision
- Estimating, planning, and managing timelines for software and feature delivery
- Working with the Topcoder QA team to ensure high quality
- Developing software using the Topcoder community – this is a key requirement of this position, software architecture and design will he done by you, coding done by the Topcoder community through Topcoder challenges
- Diagnosing then resolving issues and analyzing trends for the product
- Working with our support teams to address customer issues with the product
- Contributing to and helping to drive standards across our Engineering org
- Daily coordination with other team members will be needed (see team description below)
Our team members are in both the US and India. The Engineering team is currently composed of software engineers and architects, QA leads, and DevOps / Cloud Engineers. This position will work closely with folks across the US, Bangalore, and Jaipur primarily. We all act as one team with no borders.
This position can be located anywhere and is primarily a remote work position that requires independent work and a high standard of communication and coordination with team members.
- 5+ years software architecture and development
- In depth familiarity with front and back end software development
- Our stacks are
- Familiarity and experience with cloud infrastructures
- Other general technical skills
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.