Cloud Architect APPLY
Topcoder is on a mission to become the number one platform for accessing top digital talent. The Topcoder Community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and algorithmists. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills on demand.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be in a technical position. Primary duties will revolve around both project and troubleshooting work.
- Working with the Topcoder community along with our Product and R&D teams to implement new software systems, dev/ops architecture, and cloud infrastructure
- Deep dives into existing software issues across a range of services. This is a key part of this position – debugging, documenting, working with the Topcoder community on a regular basis
- Help drive standards across our Engineering org
- Daily coordination with other team members will be needed (see team description below)
Our team members are in both the US and India. The Engineering team is currently composed of software engineers and architects, QA leads, and a DevOps/ Cloud Engineer. This position will work closely with folks in US East, US Central, Bangalore, and Jaipur primarily. We all act as one team with no borders.
This position can be located anywhere, but we are targeting 1st shift US time. Regular work hours are US daytime.
- 5+ years software architecture and development
- In depth familiarity with front and back end software development
- Our stacks are
- 2 years+ experience with cloud infrastructures
- Other general technical skills
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.