Account Manager APPLY
- Looking for fun loving, high achieving, ambitious, sales people
- Our account executives serve as facilitators between stakeholders and clients, and the delivery team at Topcoder to drive revenue from crowdsourcing engagements
- Currently focused on hiring candidates in:
- Americas – all US major cities especially in Southeast, Midwest, Texas, and West Coast
- EMEA – London, UK
Topcoder is the leading platform for enterprise crowdsourcing helping customers achieve their digital, innovation, and engineering goals. This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of territory management and solution selling, including leveraging Topcoder’s growing partner ecosystem of GSIs and delivery partners to provide the best outcomes for customers. Ideally, Account Managers become the “crowd advisor” for enterprise customers and motivate them to expand usage of the Topcoder platform and offerings.
- Actively expand existing accounts through:
- Deeply understanding your customers’ business, including priorities, challenges, revenue & cost drivers, organization & ways of working
- Conducting thorough strategic account planning that aligns customer objectives with Topcoder capabilities, and identifies strategic, scalable and differentiated value-add opportunities
- Implementing a consistent, focused and professional sales process (e.g. prospecting) to open target relationships and opportunities
- Leveraging your expertise, deep customer focus and proactive value-driven approach to elevate from ‘vendor’ or ‘order-taker’ to trusted solution provider, advisor and partner with your customers.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Develop and take ownership of long-term customer relationships
- Serve as an escalation point for customer and internal resources related to all account operations, e.g. delivery, invoicing, collections.
- Maintain up to date on industry trends with respect to development, design, testing and data science, crowdsourcing, and IT services industries to develop and articulate hyper-relevant POVs to customers.
- Work across multiple teams, organizations and levels of the org chart to articulate value for each stakeholder and move the business forward.
- Quickly map client problems to specific Topcoder offerings and capabilities.
- Manage account based sales programs (e.g. QBRs) and ensure interlock with other functions, including product management, marketing, etc.
- Ensure high customer service feedback metrics (NPS) across accounts to drive renewals and prevent churn.
- Orchestrate all engagements in a proactive, communicative, and organized manner
- Increase the scale of adoption and strategic benefit of crowdsourcing to customer organizations
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify growth opportunities
- Champion customer success (keep customers for life)
- Exceed Sales Quota within Focused set of accounts
You would be an ideal fit if you meet these qualifications:
- 5+ years experience complex sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling including any combination of hunting, farming, or technical sales roles
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas2
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are essential.
- Must be located in geographic territory – relocation may not be considered.
- Experience working through Account teams as a member of pre sales or service line team is a plus.
- You can help identify & sell growth opportunities
- Open to frequent customer related travel
- Hands on experience with design, development, or data science projects for either enterprise or technology companies
- Experience in IT technology consulting projects in the areas of analyzing existing system architectures and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives
- Knowledge/understanding of emerging technology stacks and software development methodologies
- Drive and motivation to make crowdsourcing the next major industry trend.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them in real world situations
- Detail oriented, ability to do some hands on work if required
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.