Account Executive APPLY
- Looking for fun loving, high achieving, ambitious, sales people
- Our account executives serve as facilitators between stakeholders and clients, and the delivery team at Topcoder to drive revenue from crowdsourcing engagements
- Currently focused on hiring candidates in:
- Seattle (North East -USA)
- South-East / Mid Atlantic USA
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Major cities in the US/Europe are possible hires at some point during next FY
Topcoder is the leading platform for enterprise crowdsourcing helping customers achieve their digital, innovation, and engineering goals. This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of territory management and solution selling, including leveraging Topcoder’s growing partner ecosystem of GSIs and delivery partners to provide the best outcomes for customers. Ideally AE’s become the “crowd advisor” for enterprise customers and motivate them to expand usage of the Topcoder platform and offerings.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Provide account based forecasting for revenue based on active and upcoming projects.
- Actively expand existing accounts to ensure achievement of account based revenue targets.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends with respect to development, design, and data science, and articulate how clients can use crowdsourcing to approach these trends.
- Comfortable working across multiple industries and leveraging internal and partner expertise to translate crowdsourcing benefits into industry specific message.
- Quickly apply subject matter and technical expertise to client problems to map them to solutions using specific Topcoder crowdsourcing offerings and capabilities.
- Manage account based sales programs (e.g. QBRs) and ensure interlock with other functions, including product management, marketing, etc.
- Build strong multi-level relationships from individual contributors through senior executive(including CxO). This will require participating in program and project discovery meetings through strategic planning sessions.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer and internal resources related to all account operations, e.g. delivery, invoicing, collections.
- Ensure high NPS across accounts and drive renewals to prevent churn.
- Provide account history update (annually) and customer win details (as they happen) to marketing
- Orchestrate all engagements, from opportunity to invoice payments.
- Be process driven.
- Exceed sales quota within assigned accounts/geography
- Identify growth opportunities
- Customer success (keep customers for life)
- Drive crowdsourcing adoption & implementation
You would be an ideal fit if you meet these qualifications:
- 5+ years experience complex sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling including any combination of hunting, farming, or technical sales roles
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas2
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented business values are essential.
- Must be located in geographic territory – relocation may not be considered.
- Experience working through Account teams as a member of pre sales or service line team is a plus.
- You can help identify & sell growth opportunities
- Open to frequent customer related travel
- Hands on experience with design, development, or data science projects for either enterprise or technology companies
- Experience in IT technology consulting projects in the areas of analyzing existing system architectures and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives
- Knowledge/understanding of emerging technology stacks and software development methodologies
- Drive and motivation to make crowdsourcing the next major industry trend.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and apply them in real world situations
- Detail oriented, ability to do some hands on work if required
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.