Account Executive APPLY
Topcoder is on a mission to become the number one marketplace platform for connecting users to top digital talent. The Topcoder Community includes more than one million of the world’s top designers, developers, data scientists, and competitive programmers. Global enterprises and startups alike use Topcoder to accelerate innovation, solve challenging problems, and tap into specialized skills and capacity on-demand.
This individual contributor position is responsible for generating new business at new accounts within a specified territory. Ideally, account executives become the “crowd advisor” for customers and motivate them to expand usage of the Topcoder platform and offerings.
This position can be located anywhere and is primarily a remote work position.
The ideal candidate thrives on reaching out to new clients and is able to form strong client relationships. We are looking for passionate, persuasive, accountable and driven candidates to join our growing sales team.
- Identifying and developing potential new clients through outbound calls and networking
- Generate new business and growth by prospecting new relationships
- Having a consultative approach with clients by understanding their business needs
- Responding to email queries, and converting leads into client relationships
- Becoming an expert in ways that companies get work done and being able to differentiate Topcoder’s value
- Owning the full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing
- Providing detailed information to prospective customers and educating them on the features and benefits of Topcoder’s platform
- Collaborating with company leadership to vet and research different strategies for finding and converting both inbound and cold leads
- Maintaining contacts and outreach to enable and promote data driven approaches
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years proven track record in a performance-based role
- Experience in a high velocity, transactional sales role
- Ability to drive deals independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable speaking to and persuading prospective clients on the phone
- Team player who possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Attention to detail; excellent organization and time-management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Salesforce or equivalent experience preferred but not required
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer: minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Your resume has been received. Because of the large amount of applicants, we can not reach back out to everyone. We will contact candidates that we feel will be a great addition to the Topcoder team for additional interviews.