Topcoder Design Bootcamp is an initiative education program from Topcoder Community Team, utilizing a concept called Member To Members, where new members can learn from an Experienced members that available in their region for a period of time in an onsite and online events to increase their UI/UX skills and have a bigger chance to win in Topcoder design challenge.
We are in need to create a microsite that able to supply all information about the design Bootcamp program, including tracking history of the previous Design Bootcamp and help members to register and participate in the program either as students or mentors.
Build a great design look and feel for Topcoder Design Bootcamp microsite that able to engage members to register, participate and find any information about the bootcamp easily.
- Simple, Clean, Professional, and Modern look and feel.
- Simplicity to find and add necessary information
- Needs to offer a great focus to the user
- Best Practice for Responsive Web Based App (Desktop and Mobile)
- Easy to understand flow from page to page
- Intuitive for the user; should never be left asking "what do I do next?"
- Easy viewing for pages that may be over overcrowded with information (eg. when hovering over an item will enlarge for easy viewing or similar)
If you have any doubts or questions regarding challenge requirements, please ask in our challenge forum:
For this challenge, we are looking only for the homepage creation with the following requirements:
- Needs to supply the following Design Bootcamp informations (can be created asa separate section, tabs, etc):
-- The purpose of Design Bootcamp
-- Benefit to join as Student and Mentor
-- Class Timeline(5 Days Onsite UI Skill workshop and 5 Weeks Online UX Skill workshop)
-- Image gallery of the previous Bootcamp class activity (to show members about the bootcamp excitement and make them interested with the program, can be hero images, carousel, list of images gallery, etc)
- Needs to provide google maps and provide list of city location that have Design Bootcamp supported (Medan, Surabaya, Yogyakarta, Jaipur, Bangalore, etc)
- List of upcoming Design Bootcamp Class for 2019
- History list of previous Design Bootcamp Class that already run and successfull (Class Number, Location, Mentors, List of participants)
- Testimony from members (Student and Mentor)
- Need an area/section where members can register to the bootcamp (as a Student or Mentor), provide the registration from too
- FAQ and Help
- Keep things consistent. This means all graphics styles should work together.
- All of the graphics should have a similar feel and general aesthetic appearance
- We need you to upload your screens to Marvel App
- Please send your marvel app request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Challenge Copilot) or post it in the forum.
- You MUST include your Marvel app URL (in your marvel app prototype, click on share and then copy the link and share it with your notes/comment this link while you upload).
- Follow Topcoder Branding Guidelines Document: https://www.topcoder.com/about/topcoder-brand-guidelines/
- Explore our site for more references: https://www.topcoder.com
- Responsive Web Based Application
- Desktop: minimum 1366px Width with Height adjusted accordingly
- Mobile: 750px x 1334px (Height can be adjusted)
- Topcoder Members
Your submission will be judged on the following criteria:
- Overall idea and execution of concepts
- How well does your design align with the objectives of the challenge
- Execution and thoughtfulness put into the solving the problem
- Overall design and user experience
- Cleanliness of screen design and user flow
- Ease of use
Submission & Source Files
Please create your preview image as one (1) 1024x1024px JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi and place a screenshot of your submission within it.
- Submit JPG/PNG image files based on Challenge submission requirements stated above
- MarvelApp link for review and to provide feedback
All source files of all graphics created in either Adobe Photoshop, XD or Sketch and saved as editable layer
As part of the final fixes phase, you may be asked to modify your graphics (sizes or colours) or modify overall colours.