We are creating a new iOS application for 7- Eleven that uses latest ARKit from Apple to implement Augmented Reality features.
This challenge is going to run during TCO18 and the winner will be announced live during the TCO18.
Attention: This challenge won't have appeals and appeals response phase.
The basic goal of the challenge
The goal of this challenge is to improve an existing iOS application and implement additional AR features. ARKit 2 from Apple must be used. The target is iOS 12.x devices.
Technology and Framework details.
- iOS 12.x
- ARKit 2
- Swift 4
- We were requested to build an application to show Augmented Reality features. It will display coffee recipes when users are in a 7- Eleven store.
- A PoC has been developed and will be provided as a starting point for the application.
1. Implement a native iOS application in Swift 4 that uses augmented reality features - ARKit 2.
2. The application target is iOS 12.x (submitters and reviewers must have compatible devices and an Apple developer account).
3. A PoC has been developed and will be provided as a starting point for the application.
4. The design of the application can be seen in https://marvelapp.com/f9a2ejj. And the design source is located at:
5. All screens from design are in scope.
6. The application flow is:
a) Users can scan a QR code at a 7- Eleven coffee bar which will open the AR app
b) Users can pan their device across the coffee bar to view recipes for coffee in real- time.
c) Users can swipe through the recipes
d) Users can tap into each recipe to view nutritional details and instructions on how to make the coffee (the recipe)