Important Note: This is a fun challenge. No prize money will be awarded for completing this challenge successfully.
Upcoming Challenges: We will be adding prizes in the next round of auction.
Challenge ObjectivesEntire auction will run on the Ethereum Private Network, there will be PlatformContract deployed on the network which will work as an Auctioneer.
As part of this fun challenge, members are required to implement "CreateBid" function with your preferences in CreateTeam.sol contract, while implementing member can also use the functions of PlatformContract to get certain details.
Project BackgroundAmerican Football Fantasy is a Smart Auctioning Platform built on Ethereum Blockchain. Here instead of humans, SmartContracts will participate and control the auctioning of the players.
Challenge RequirementsThe main requirement is to implement "CreateBid" function as described below. Please ask questions in forum for any clarifications on the requirement.
- American football fantasy is a game in which the participants serve as the team owners. In which they choose their team consisting of 15 players by participating in the auction bidding process.
- All participants will be allocated 200 points each before the start of the auction. So they have to use these points to buy players during the auction bidding.
- The participant using the highest bidding points for a player will be able to buy the player using the bidding points.
- Player List:
- List of the active players is available in "Player_List.xlsx" - this excel file can be found in the forum.
- It contains player id, player name, player position, etc.
- Create Team:
- The required "CreateTeam.sol" file is provided in the forum.
- You need to implement "CreateBid" function with your preferences.
- Implement the function, with your preferences like X players for Y position, or need the specific player, etc
- You could use PlatformContract methods found in this file to get player details, balance points, bid value, etc.
- You have to include brief documentation of your implementations.
Once the auction is complete and teams are formed, will run the tournament outside of the blockchain environment and at the end of the tournament team with the highest points will be declared as a winner.