With digitalization transforming expectations from customers, we want to create a convenient "one-stop-shop" for all their insurance needs, allowing them to join our protection ecosystem. In this challenge, help us to create the look and feel for this new platform for our audience!
Create a platform where customers can purchase intelligent protection gadgets that work within our protection ecosystem, as well as receive other protection services.
- Customers enter landing page
- Customers have the option to register if they are new or log in if they are a returning user
- Can access the about page, read and see more about the protection ecosystem
- Can access questionnaire/advisor section ("find your fit") where users answer questions to see which products would best fit them (more information in content section). In this point we are open to creativity.
- Can browse different items available for purchase as well as see latest products added to the shop
- Click on products to see product details
- Can add item to cart and keep shopping or proceed directly to payment page
- Payment page to enter your payment information
- Can download the corresponding app IF product has app
- See confirmation of your purchase
- Can access your profile to see your products and make changes to your profile
- Can access 'service desk' with incidents or issues
- Van access FAQ page
- Easy to understand flow from page to page, users are guided through the shopping
- Intuitive for the user; should never be left asking "what do I do next?"
- Simple, clean, modern. Products are the main focus, the content compliments them accordingly
- Each page is not overcrowded with information, (but it is obvious where to access more info)
- Simple; not too many steps involved in any part
- Easy to understand the navigation from section to section
- Not too many clicks from initial page to final confirmation of purchase
- Fast and efficient shopping experience
- Desktop: Minimum 1280px width with Height adjusted accordingly
- Mobile Retina Screen Size: 750px width x 1334px Height (@2x)
- Modern Crisp look and feel adhering to our standards.
- Follow our Branding Guidelines Document for design style, font, and colors.
If you have any doubts or questions regarding challenge requirements, please ask in our challenge forum:
01) Landing Screen
- Show New or 'coming soon!' Products that are arriving to the store soon where users can have the option to pre-order these items.
- Latest product review from a satisfied user?
- Popular products? Highlight particular products via video or blog?
- Benefit of using this platform?
- Think of this page as a marketing page for both new and returning users.
- Marketing both the products and the platform!
- Show us your ideas!
02) Login and Registration Screen
- This screen will be used by returning users
- Ordinary login form (Username/Password/Forgot password/Remember me)
- Social Media login features?
- Provide error scenario if user enter wrong credential
- If you are a new potential customer, you need to register first on the platform
- Ordinary registration form, general information, profile information, payment information, etc.
- Breakdown the registration into several steps? or simple registration steps? Your call!
03) Questionnaire "Find Your Fit" Screen
- Once user logged in, provide this screen to identify products that would be useful to them.
- Users answer questions (Example: Do you usually lose your keys? When you park in a car park, do you always forget where you parked?)
- Short questions and after users have completed, items will be suggested to them based on their answers.
- Feel free to be creative here! We are up for other suggestions on ways to identify products and give the users the feeling of customization.
04) Profile Screen
- Access Details profile (Your Profile and Others Profile)
- Edit/change Your profile information
- Ability to see the products you currently have & information about each ex: updates, statuses
- You can delete or edit current products and also access other protection services that you have available for your products.
05) About Screen
- A simple page explaining how our protection ecosystem works for the customer.
- Videos? List of Gallery? Description? etc for content list.
06) Dashboard Screen
- Show All products List, customer will be able to scroll through all items available for purchase
- Able to view products summary and drilled down the product specifications/details via “See More” link
- Product Filters, Search, Category? Simplify user interactions to find products.
- Examples of products being sold: Tracking Device, Sound System, Home air monitors, Protective key pouch, Flood sensors, etc
- View your current/products you have purchased in the past (Log/Activity History)
- Able to see new information on the platform (Upcoming Products, Sale %, etc)
07) Product details Screen
- User will be able to see all details of the product from this screen
- Price, List of Product Images, Video, description of products, availability, etc
- If Product has additional/corresponding mobile application (App Store and Google Play), Provide Download link to the app.
08) Your "cart" Screen
- Show all products that you have saved while shopping
- Make adjustments to current purchased products (upgrade, delete, and add)
- Save/store items in 'shopping cart' to hold while user continues shopping
- Ability to proceed to checkout to Purchase products / place your order
09) Checkout/Payment Screen
- Confirm your product purchase
- Enter your payment details and provide options to save the payment info to use later (payment info)
- Show Preview of your payment/purchased details before “Complete” the purchased
- Tracking progress of product purchased
- View confirmation of your purchased
10) Help/Service Desk Screen
- Provide form where customer able to submit questions/concerns
- Live chat/call?
- Tracking report progress
- Ability to review and rated service desk
11) FAQ Screen
- List of FAQ and the answers
- Can be dummy QA for now
- Keep things consistent. This means all graphic styles should work together.
- All of the graphics should have a similar feel and general aesthetic appearance
- We need you to upload your screens to Marvel App.
- Please send your marvelapp request to firstname.lastname@example.org (Challenge Copilot)
- You MUST include your Marvelapp URL (in your marvelapp prototype, click on share and then copy the link & share it within your notes/comment this link while you upload).
Please ask in forum for access to documentation
- Branding Guidelines Document
- Existing customers that want the benefits of the protection ecosystem and like the idea of being able to individualize/customer their protection to fit their needs
- New customers entering our one-stop-shop because of its innovative solution to improve their protection needs
Submission & Source Files
Please create your preview image as one (1) 1024x1024px JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi and place a screenshot of your submission within it.
- Submit JPG/PNG image files based on Challenge submission requirements stated above.
- Marvel App link for review and to provide feedback
All source files of all graphics created in either Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch and saved as editable layer
As part of the final fixes phase, you may be asked to modify your graphics (sizes or colors) or modify overall colors.