For this challenge, we'd like to figure out the way to setup TC databases (https://github.com/appirio-tech/tc-database-scripts) on official informix dockers provided by IBM.
http://���https://hub.docker.com/r/ibmcom/informix-innovator-c/ or https://hub.docker.com/r/ibmcom/informix-developer-database/. You just need to choose one docker image to work on, the steps should be similar.
The final purpose is we can build a desired docker with TC databases pre-setup based on the informix docker provided by IBM. so we can use it for local setup.
but for this challenge, you are only required to try out and document the detail steps to setup TC Databases manually, If you can create a Dockerfile based on these two docker images, that will be great.
1. Setup the necessary softwares in informix docker image.
2. clone or copy the tc-database-scripts into informix docker image.
3. be able to run `ant setup_db`, `ant drop_db`, `ant install_db` to setup the TC databases in informix docker.
How To Verify
1. Check Build logs
2. Check setup logs (in the logs directory)
3. Use Server Studio or other SQL client to make sure the databases are setup properly