Think of this as a long one page-scrolling site that has bright and attractive graphics. We are planning on developing this page on Word press and would like you to consider unique ways of which to display the page content including parallax design.
We need similar look and feel:
- SunPower's Residential/Homeowner landing page.
- Sungage Financial, How it works for section.
- Also Solarcity's MyPower loan.
- Lending flow graphic similar to https://www.givedirectly.org/vision.html
- White, minimal design.
- How quickly could you find information?
- Think simple but effective solutions! Have fun creating this - let us know how you think it should work!
- We want the user to understand what’s going on from the first glance.
- Wireframe (Window Street WireFrames.pdf)
- Landing page sections and content (Design Requirements.doc)
- Screenshots (Screenshots.zip)
- Desktop: 1024px width and height as required.
- Mobile Resolution: Design for iPhone 6 Retina Display 750px x 1334px.
Make sure you create graphic in 'shape' format, so when resize for retina versions, graphic still look sharp! It will be great if you can provide the landscape version.
- Logo for Sundowment, please show us some logo designs for the client.
- Logo for Window Street Financial, please show us some logo designs for the client, as Sundowment will be powered by Window Street Financial.
Please refer to Design Requirements.doc for content.
-- Introduction graphic on product (links to how it works for homeowners & endowment sections/pages) //see SungageFinancial homepage
- How it Works for Homeowners page:
-- Mission Alignment with your Favorite Organizations.
-- Want to Learn More?
- How it Works for Endowments page:
-- Good returns, Low Risk, Great Impact (carbon divestment?).
-- Enduring Member Connection.
-- Low fees / Direct measurable investments.
- About page:
-- Window Street Financial.
-- Team (head shots and blubs).
- News page
Endowment Portal Page:
- The endowment portal is an informational endowment specific portal where endowment managers can login to see how their investment is performing. It gives an overview of the money invested and carbon impact of those investments.
The information to display:
- Amount of money invested (deployed)
- Money earned from interest payments & return rate of the portfolio of investments.
- kWhr of clean energy created.- Carbon Impact (CO2 savings).
- Number of Systems deployed.
- Google map view with systems deployed (not the full address).
Note: This page need to have a lot of images and graphics with big numbers to show managers how the systems have performed.
- Keep things consistent. This means all graphic styles should work together.
- All of the graphics should have a similar feel and general aesthetic appearance
- How well you plan the user experience and capture your ideas visually.
- Cleanliness of your graphics and design.
- Creativity and ease-of-use is key to the success as it must be engaging to users.
Submission & Source Files:
Please create your preview image as one (1) 1024x1024px JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi and place a screenshot of your submission within it.
Submit JPG/PNG for your submission files.
All original source files of the submitted design. Files should be created in Adobe Photoshop and saved as layered PSD file, or Adobe Illustrator as a layered AI file.
As part of the final fixes phase you may be asked to modify your graphics (sizes or colors) or modify overall colors. We may ask you to update your design or graphics based on checkpoint feedback.