- Develop a landing page (UI-1) that will show list of apps (up to 5)
- Follow the wireframe here for the UI essentials
- Ability to remove an app from the compare table
- Display Applause.com Score per app
- Display logo and name at the top that will be a hyperlink
- If users add 2 apps then the gridview should display two columns for the app. ��We don���t want any place holder for 5 apps unless they are added.
- When users search and add additional app, UI should prompt users that they are not allowed to add more than 5 apps.
- Develop a search page (UI-2) that will display in a modal window when clicked on ���Add Apps��� in UI-1
- Search results UI to open in a modal window according to the wireframe
- Ability to search by keywords that will search against app name, and description
- Ability to sort by app name, score and price
- Either pagination or more apps option as users scroll
- Ability to search and add app
- Validation: Users should not be able to add more than 5 apps
- Validation: If already added app shows up in search, indicate that its already in the list with either [Added] or [Remove] option. ��If we provide remove then it provides users ability to swap out apps without too many clicks.
- Develop on Heroku platform with any HTML technology (we do prefer AngularJS but don���t be afraid select your own technology)
- Provide detail documentation so that participants can easily take this solution and work on the next challenge.
Topcoder will compensate members in accordance with our standard payment policies, unless otherwise specified in this challenge. For information on payment policies, setting up your profile to receive payments, and general payment questions, please refer to https://help.topcoder.com/hc/en-us/articles/217482038-Payment-Policies-and-Instructions
Reliability Rating and Bonus
For challenges that have a reliability bonus, the bonus depends on the reliability rating at the moment of registration for that project. A participant with no previous projects is considered to have no reliability rating, and therefore gets no bonus. Reliability bonus does not apply to Digital Run winnings. Since reliability rating is based on the past 15 projects, it can only have 15 discrete values.