This is the 500 point Medium level problem of Topcoder Skill Builder Competition for Flutter. For more challenge context info Register for the Host Competition before submitting a solution to this problem.
In all the three Flutter Skill Builder competitions, you need to develop the app in Visual Studio Code using the Flutter Extension Pack.
Problem Statement: Add Collection and Filter
Bruce is pleased with the setup so far. It is a modern, sleek design that only a beautiful UI builder like Flutter can provide. Bruce is ready to add his games to the app and add a search option.
1. Add the collection by using the gridview class
Create a file named called view-games.dart.
- Add placeholder titles for the games. We will add the images later.
- Use sliverappbar class to create a smooth scrollable screen.
2. Add search filter
- Create a datalist comprised of the names of the games in Bruce's collection
- Implement the listview search function and add a filter that will clear the scaffold and only return the results of the search.
- Android Studio
Please use the correct naming convention for your code (refer to the forum post.) This contest is part of the Flutter Skill Builder Contest. Successfully completing the task will earn you 250 points on the Flutter Development Skill Builder Leaderboard. Problems
Easy: 250 Points Medium: 500 Points - this contest Hard: 1000 Points
Final Submission Guidelines
- The source code of your Flutter project.
- Deployment guide and validation document.
- A demo video to verify that your submission meets all the requirements (Optional).