The 2016 Topcoder Open has begun and points are being awarded! Also, the TCO15 regional event in India was a success, and the first “episode” of our monthly hackathons launched! Here’s a complete look at this month’s updates:
Community & Challenge Updates
- TCO16 has begun! Points are up for grabs with all eligible challenges. Also, the TCO16 logo has been designed! Congratulations to [oninkxronda] for our new favorite TCO logo!
- The TCO15 India Event was a huge success! In case you missed the recap, check it out here.
- The TCO15 UI Design & Prototype Finals in Indonesia happen this month! Check out all the Finalists for UI Design and Prototype and wish them good luck. The event is currently sold out, but we can definitely fit in some more members if you want to attend. Just add your name to the waiting list and we’ll keep you posted on getting a ticket. Hope you can make it! Learn more and register here.
- In addition to the weekly “Fun” Challenges at Topcoder, a new monthly Hackathon series has launched! Although the first challenge is just ending, you can still check it out and get a feel for what it’s all about. New challenges launch each month!
Process & Platform Updates
- Digital Run and Studio Cup have now ended and all challenges launched Sept 1 and later will not have DR/SC points. New programs to engage the community are upcoming and will be announced as they are launched.
- Want to check the status of the site? Visit the Topcoder Status page and subscribe for updates.
- Have an idea or a suggestion? Post it in the Feedback forum. Alternatively, you can discuss it with the Community Advisory Board (CAB).