Member of the Month is back, and the Algorithm portion of TCO15 is underway! An inside look at current progress and plans for the rest of the year was released from our CEO, Chris Barbin. Read that message here. Here’s a look at this month’s updates:
Website & Platform Updates
- The font kit for the website has been changed to better accommodate visitors from China.
- We’ve improved the stability of the API, which improves the up-time and stability of the site.
Process & Challenge Updates
- TCO15: Regional locations were announced, and the registration for the Hackathon event for the Russia regional round has begun.
- Member of the Month is back! April and May winners for all three tracks have been announced. Visit the program page for more information. See April’s winners here and May’s winners here.
- Want to check the status of the site? Visit the Topcoder Status page and subscribe for updates.
- Have an idea or a suggestion? Post it in the Feedback forum. Alternatively, you can discuss it with the Community Advisory Board (CAB).