Members have a new dashboard that allows easy access to their Topcoder activities! This first iteration was launched July 1st. Also, the TCO15 regional event in the USA was a success, designers have a new checkpoint policy and “fun” marathon matches are scheduled through the end of the year. Here’s a complete look at this month’s updates:
Process & Challenge Updates
- Members have a new Dashboard! Members now have a centralized spot for all of their key activities at Topcoder. A personalized dashboard will provide easy-to-find links and navigation, information about challenges they are involved in, upcoming algorithm challenges and exciting new member programs. Read more about it here.
- TCO15 Update: TCO15 USA Finals will be taking place in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA November 8-10. We’re excited to bring TCO to this part of the country for the first time ever and right next door to one of our flagship Appirio offices. We also held our TCO15 Regional event in San Francisco. Check out an event recap here!
- “Fun” Marathon Matches have been added to the Events calendar (4 in total) through the end of the year.
- Design challenges now have a new Checkpoint process/policy. Starting July 1, 2015, members who have submitted to Round 1 must also submit to Round 2 in order to get their checkpoint prize. You can read the discussion here, and watch for further announcements and documentation within the Design forums.
- Want to check the status of the site? Visit the Topcoder Status page and subscribe for updates.
- Have an idea or a suggestion? Post it in the Feedback forum. Alternatively, you can discuss it with the Community Advisory Board (CAB).