We have just launched the first three development challenges in the Styx Dashboard Challenge series and we’re excited to see what you can do with them. To encourage participation, we’re giving you more ways to make money through the Community Bonus Program. Over the next several weeks, we’ll be paying out submitters beyond the standard assembly prize money. To learn more about the bonus program, check out the following forum thread: Styx Dashboard: Community Bonus Program.
You will build a custom application through which people will be able to read the status and track performance of a system in a modern, sleek web dashboard. This application is being built primarily in .NET, but also leverages AngularJS and other front-end technologies.
The customers of this dashboard application are big believers in the power of Topcoder, so let’s show them what you’ve got! To learn more, check out the following challenges under the “5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard” challenge prefix:
- 5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard Full 2.1 – App Server Page .NET Assembly
- 5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard Full 3.1 – General Infrastructure .NET Assembly
- 5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard Full 2.2 – .NET Comm Server Assembly
- 5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard Full 2.3 – Area Utilization .NET Assembly
- 5 Prizes!! Styx Dashboard Full 3.2 – System Overview Page .NET Assembly