Here comes an another LUX challenge at Gartner symposium/ITxpo event held in Tokyo!
This is the very first LUX held in Japan and this is a great opportunity for you great designers to show off your design skills and speed to impress people in Tokyo.
In this LUX, we want you to design an event information curation app for iPhone 6.
We will have lots of CIOs/CTOs and executives coming to the Gartner symposium/ITxpo event so let’s surprise them with the power of community, how well and how fast the world’s top designers can respond.
I’m also happy to announce that in addition to the usual big prize money, we have created a new topcoder x Appirio Japan original T-shirt for the first 20 qualifying submissions.
- The online challenge will start LIVE at the Gartner event!
- Design Challenge starts at 7AM EDT 10/28/14
- Design Challenge ends at 7PM EDT 10/29/14
- Topcoder staff members Blake Walles and Adam Morehead will provide a design review if you submit your initial designs by 7AM EDT 10/29/14
- Within an hour they will provide any design feedback/guidance
- For this challenge we will be providing wireframes and design guidance for you! You get to focus on the user experience and user interaction design!
- 1st = $1,800
- 2nd = $1,500
- 3rd = $1,000
- 4th = $500
- 5th = $250
- 6th = $250
- 7th = $150
- 8th = $150
- All qualifying submissions for the checkpoint will get $50.
- First 20 qualifying submissions will get a new topcoder x Appirio Japan original t-shirt
Do you have the skills to compete? Join this LUX challenge on 10/28!