The Topcoder Open (TCO) Committee is a small group of members who have a special interest in our annual community tournament, the Topcoder Open. The TCO Committee will act as the liaison between the community and Topcoder staff, bringing any ideas and feedback to the forefront with regards to the event.
Committee members will brainstorm with Topcoder staff for the duration of the tournament and assist with competition guidelines, content review, event logistics and ideas, and help with communication and promotion of the event within the community.
Committee Member obligations:
- Attend one monthly TCO meeting (time/date will be determined based on availability of all).
- Provide feedback and ideas before they are presented to the community.
- Help us mold the tournament and competitions to best benefit the community.
How to Join the Committee
The committee is open to any Topcoder members based on the following eligibility:
- Must have attended at least one Topcoder Open
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must have a signed NDA or non disclosure agreement on file (we can make one available for those that do not have one on file yet).
Meetings will start in January 2016 and the 2016 Committee will touch upon 2016 Topcoder Open and 2017 Topcoder Open.
If you’re interested in being a part of the committee, please email Jessie D’Amato Ford [jmpld40] before the end of 2015 to be considered. All interested members will have an opportunity to help in some way. Thank you!