A few months ago, I took a very fun trip down memory lane and all the TCOs I’ve managed. I hinted at TCO14 being bigger and better — well, I’m excited to announce all the NEW that will be at TCO14 this year!
First off, as you know, we’ll be in beautiful San Francisco, California from November 16 – 19, 2014 at Pier 48. It’s been a while since we’ve brought to the TCO to the west coast!
Most importantly we’re introducing TCO14 not only as a tournament but as a true developer event. We will be featuring a Developer Conference, Pick Up Competitions, Fun Zone Demo area, and so much more!
And now for the best news… if you can code, you get to attend the TCO for free with Code Your Way In!
Here are my reasons for why you should open up the Code Your Way In site and get your free ticket to experience TCO:
Why attend TCO14?
1. TCO14 is the greatest programming and design tournament in the world! Check out your peers live on stage, competing for the TCO championship and prize money.
2. Announcing an all-new Developer Conference especially for you to learn, grow, and be head-to-head with innovation. We can’t wait to roll out our speaker list soon!
3. Onsite competitions designed specifically for our spectators with t-shirts and $25,000 in prizes!
If that isn’t reason enough, guess how we’re kicking off this event?
Introducing the first-ever Celebrity Algorithm Match being run for charity. Join some of the greatest past, present, and future [topcoder] members, staff, and celebrities as they compete live on stage for a $10,000 prize that will go to their charity of choice. Check out who’s already on the roster and we’ll be announcing more soon!
- View the agenda for the event.
- Learn how to get a free ticket – Code Your Way In here.
- Onsite competitions that are happening can be found here.
Have a question? View our FAQs.