@timhicks24 – Tim Hicks
New York Silicon Valley, it’s the Innovation Partnership Program!
The IPP conference is nothing new for [topcoder]. However, this year, [topcoder] president Narinder Singh is presenting, and he has something pretty special planned. We are very excited to announce that we will be launching a mobile design concepts challenge, LIVE on stage. The challenge will be the first in a new series we are calling LUX – Live User Experience Challenges.
You might be asking yourself, “why should I compete?”. Well, other than the fact that the IPP provides Chief level and senior executives at Fortune 500 companies an overview of the most powerful, exponentially growing technologies and tools in the world – all of those executives and leaders will be seeing your work. In person! Not to mention the Innovation Partnership Program is a truly future-focused program. Highlighting such burgeoning industries and tools as advanced robotics, synthetic biology, artificial intelligence, sensor technologies, predictive analytics, crowdsourcing and more. Right in the [topcoder] wheelhouse if I do say so myself.
The specific details for this challenge are as follows:
- The online challenge will start LIVE at the IPP event!
- Design Challenge Start at 4PM EDT 3/28/14
- Design Challenge End at 2PM EDT 3/29/14
- [topcoder] staff members, Blake Walles and Adam Morehead will provide a design review if you submit your initial designs by 9AM EDT 3/29/14
- Within an hour they will provide any design feedback/guidance
- For this challenge we will be providing wireframes and design guidance for you! You get to focus on the User Experience and user interaction design!
- 1st = $2,000
- 2nd = $1,000
- 3rd = $500
- 4th = $500
- 5th = $250
- All submitters will get a new [topcoder] t-shirt and sticker pack
- All who place, will receive a new Design Studio profile badge
Please check in on the forums for this challenge for any and all info leading up to and during the challenge. Best of luck to all participants