February 28, 2020 2020 Humblefool Cup
The fourth edition of the much-coveted Humblefool Cup is here. In 2019, the defending champion praran26 again gave his best to win the 2019 Humblefool Cup Medal.
Topcoder and the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad are excited to bring back the fourth edition of Humblefool Cup Algorithm Match in fond memory of Harsha Suryanarayana (humblefool).
Harsha is considered to be the best coder India has ever produced. A Topcoder member since 2005, humblefool – as he is known within the coding community – was a TCO Finalist twice. Up until his tragic death in an accident in 2014, Humblefool was at the top of his game in SRMs and personally trained and motivated many other members.
The Humblefool Cup is organized every year to preserve his legacy and contribution to the Community.
There will be two rounds: Qualifying Prelims Round and Onsite Finals
Qualifying Round – 4th March 2020 12:00 UTC -5 (See what time it starts in your area)
- The top 30 students located in India will be invited to compete onsite at Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad.
- The best-ranked student in the qualifying round (not located in India) will be awarded $100 prize money.
- The top 30 students from the qualifying round will compete onsite to win the Humblefool Cup Medal and $500 in cash and goodies. The finalists will also receive Topcoder Humblefool Cup t-shirts.
- $100 for the best performer not located in India.
- $500 for the onsite event winners.
Sr. Community Evangelist