TopCoder is based on innovation. We have created the first ever competitive software development methodology. We need your help to manage and evolve our process of competitive innovation and software development. We are looking for smart, passionate people that are quick learners and can successfully onboard the TopCoder process at enterprise customers.
- Work closely with customers to explore and identify business and software needs – educate customers on using tactical and strategic innovation within their organization.
- Guide customers in the use of an innovative, distributed software development methodology in order to add significant value to their business.
- Manage project timelines, budget, and distributed process controls.
- Help to improve TopCoder’s innovative, competitive software development methodology and associated processes.
- Bachelor degree.
- Must be willing to travel Monday-Friday within the continental United States.
- Candidates must be US Citizens, have a valid Green Card, or be eligible for a TN visa.
TopCoder is passionate about innovation and building long lasting relationships with companies interested in finding ‘a better way’ to do things. To start or continue a management career in a forward-thinking environment that offers a lucrative compensation structure focused on performance, apply for this job